“We cannot direct the winds but we can adjust our sails”
Roman Fleischhackl, MD
- Trained and certified business coach
- ISO / IEC 17024 personal certificate according to the European Quality Standard
- Certified HBDI® user
- Habilitation in Emergency Medicine
- Medical Doctor degree from Medical University of Vienna
- Specialist in Internal Medicine
- International executive – pharmaceutical industry
- Successful entrepreneur and founder of life-saving initiatives
How can I help you today?
In business coaching, goals are defined according to your needs. These are developed through a recognized coaching process. The coach’s expertise lies in handling this process and in the application of professional interventions. You as the coachee create the individual solutions. Professional business coaching helps to make decisions confidently, to implement changes in a targeted manner and is an important companion in personal and leadership development. Read some success stories on the testimonials page!
- How can I get started after finishing my education?
- Which job suits me?
- How do I plan my next career step?
- Is now a good time for a move?
- How good are my application documents?
- How do I prepare for an interview or a hearing?
- How do I negotiate successfully with my manager?
- How do I prepare for a change of company?
- How do I create a 90 day plan?
- How do I grow my own business further?
- How do I find a way to better deal with change?
- How do I find my way around in the new working environment?
- How do I find a better balance between work and personal life?
- How can I improve my professional performance?
- How can I resolve conflicts in a team?
- How can I grow and develop personally?
- How do I prepare for my first leadership role?
- How do I have challenging conversations with my team?
- How do I communicate major changes?
- How do I make the right, strategic decisions?
- How do I deliver difficult messages?
- How can I eliminate tension in the team?
- How do I stay productive myself?
Work with me
I am happy to offer in person coaching sessions in my
coaching practice in the 23rd district of Vienna. A neutral, trusting and therefore very supportive environment is available here.
Coachings can also take place online. It is imperative that a stable internet connection, a confined work area and a communication-device with a webcam are available (PC with camera or tablet). My coaching practice is equipped for online coaching. The methods are adapted to this format accordingly.